A Nashville man is facing several charges after he led authorities on a chase. A Kentucky State Police trooper attempted to pull over 33-year-old Jason Overton Thursday afternoon but he fled.
Overton led authorities into Logan County where he was later stopped in Russellville and apprehended.
Further investigation revealed Overton’s vehicle was stolen from Tennessee. Firearms, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia were found in the vehicle as well.
Overton was charged with the following offenses:
- Reckless Driving
- Improper Registration Plate
- DUI, 1st Offense
- Speeding 25 over the Limit
- Fleeing or Evading Police, 1st Degree (Motor Vehicle)
- Disregarding Traffic Control Device
- Receiving Stolen Property $10,000 or More
- Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon
- Possession of a Handgun by a Convicted Felon
- Wanton Endangerment, 2nd degree (Police Officer)
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia