Authorities have released the identities of the three victims killed in a deadly plane crash near a Michigan airport.
Three people died and three others were critically injured in the crash near Capital Region International Airport. The Clinton County, Michigan Sheriff’s Office identified the three victims as:
- Neil Alan Sego, 46 of Trafalgar, Indiana
- John Thomas Lowe, 51 of Greenwood, Indiana
- Timothy Joe Clark, 67 of Franklin, Indiana
Those in critical condition were identified as the following:
- Joel Stewart Beavins, 48 of Franklin Indiana
- Aaron Levi Blackford, 42 of Frankton, Indiana
- Zechariah Eugene Bennett, 27 of Plainfield, Indiana
Fox59 confirms the National Transportation Safety Board is investigating the crash.